What is tft-lcd.TFT screen pros and cons. TFT means that every LCD pixel on a LCD is driven by a thin film transistor integrated behind it.
Thus, it is possible to display screen information with high speed, high brightness and high contrast. TFT-LCD (thin Film Transistor liquid Crystal display) is one of most liquid crystal displays.
1. The difference between TFT screen and LCD.
1. TFT LCD screen: each LCD pixel on the LCD is driven by a thin film transistor integrated behind it.
2. LCD LCD screen: the basic principle of screen display is to fill the liquid crystal material between two parallel plates and change the arrangement of molecules in the liquid crystal material through voltage, so as to achieve the purpose of shading and light transmission to display images with different shades and scattered patterns, and as long as a three-color filter layer is added between the two plates, the color image can be displayed.
The composition of TFT screen and LCD is different.
1. TFT LCD screen: according to the anatomy of the LCD, it can be seen that the composition of the LCD is not complex, and the LCD board plus the corresponding driving board (also known as the motherboard, note that it is not the row and column drive circuit in the LCD panel), power board, high voltage board, key control board, etc., constitute a complete LCD.
2. LCD LCD screen: the components of LCD LCD screen are: polarizer, glass substrate, Black matrix, color filter, Protective film, Common electrode, liquid crystal, Spacer, Display electrode, TFT, storage capacitor, glass substrate, polarizer, diffusion plate, Prism sheet and so on.
1. TFT LCD screen: can display screen information with high speed, high brightness and high contrast.
2. LCD LCD screen: low power consumption, long service life and low cost.
Advantages and disadvantages of TFT screen.
TFT–ThinFilmTransistor thin film transistor is one of the active matrix type liquid crystal display AM-LCD. TFT sets a special light tube on the back of the liquid crystal, which can “actively” control each independent pixel on the screen. This is the origin of the so-called active matrix TFT (activematrixTFT), which can greatly improve the reaction time. Generally, the reaction time of TFT is faster, about 80ms, while STN is 200ms. If you want to improve, there will be flicker. And because TFT is an active matrix LCD can make the arrangement of liquid crystals memorable and will not return to its original state immediately after the current disappears. TFT also improves the STN flicker (water ripple)-the blur phenomenon effectively improves the ability to play dynamic pictures. Compared with STN, TFT has excellent color saturation, restoration ability and higher contrast, but the disadvantage is that it consumes more power and costs more.