custom amoled display.What’s the difference between oled screen and amoled? AMOLED screen: compared with the traditional TFT screen, the AMOLED screen has the advantages of fast response, self-luminous, excellent display effect and lower power consumption.
The defects faced by the early AMOLED screen, such as limited panel size and short life compared with TFT, are also narrowing the gap with the support of innovative technology.
2. OLED screen: compared with traditional LCD technology, OLED display technology has obvious advantages. The thickness of OLED screen can be controlled within 1mm, while the thickness of LCD screen is usually about 3mm, and the weight is lighter. The liquid structure of the OLED screen can ensure the anti-aging performance of the screen, and it has a wide viewing angle that LCD does not have, so it can view the same screen over a wide range without distortion. The reaction speed is 1/1000 of that of the LCD screen. And the OLED screen is resistant to low temperature, can display content normally at-40 ℃, has higher luminous efficiency, lower energy consumption and ecological protection, and can be made into a curved screen, which brings different visual impacts to people.
Second, main materials are different.
1. AMOLED screen: a screen based on AMOLED material.
2. OLED screen: use very thin organic material coating and glass substrate (or flexible organic substrate), when there is an electric current through, these organic materials will glow.
Third, different characteristics.
1. AMOLED screen: AMOLED has the characteristics of faster response speed, higher contrast, wide viewing angle and so on.
2. OLED screen: the OLED display screen can be made lighter and thinner, with a larger visual angle, and can significantly save power consumption.